Allegion exhibited its latest security solutions at Intersec 2020. With a strong focus on security around the door and adjacent areas, Allegion along with its partners such as Axis Communications, Milestone Systems, Genetec, Avigilion, and Lenel S2 showcased powerful
security solutions to help companies proactively monitor and secure their sites, mitigating the risk among other critical tasks.
• Axis Communications, Allegion demonstrated Simons Voss AX Smart Handle that offers maximum data security due to the integrated Secure Element.
• Milestone Systems, presented ISONAS IP Based Readers, a proven solution that is revolutionizing the industry. Easily integrated with Windows-based software, the solution delivers more simplicity, greater value and total flexibility–allowing the user to go places they never thought possible.
• Genetec, presented the Simons Voss AX Smart Handle integrated with Genetec Security Center, and the first-generation transponder, the solution features extremely precise handle clearance along with Security Center that empowers an organization with enhanced situational awareness, unified command and control, and connectivity to the cloud.
• LenelS2 showcased Schlage NDE Series, developed specifically for facilities that want to upgrade to electronic credentials for improved security and efficiency with built-in Bluetooth that enables NDE Series wireless locks to connect directly to smartphones and tablets.
• Anixter presented an on-premise option, Pure Access Manager, with its modern user interface establishing a new standard for ease of use in managing an unlimited number of access points across any geography through a mobile device, tablet or modern browser.
• Avigilion demonstrated Schlage NDE wireless locks with ENGAGE technology, a cloud-based wireless offline security solution that simplifies the ability to connect people, openings and access management to deliver cost-effective intelligence and efficiency to any facility.
Enterprises are adopting technology like never before and going wireless is the trend now. With increasing demand from businesses at multiple locations to centralize their operations and with the intention of increasing security, protecting people and assets, and solving security issues, it is in the favour of organizations to install different segments of security system such as intrusion, emergency notification and access control keeping their requirements in mind,” commented Amaldeep Pradeep, Electronics Sales Leader, MEIA Allegion.